Spacious 3 bedroom and 3 bath home, ocean views and centrally located.
Playa Cabana has it all… all your senses will be soothed by watching the waves roll in, hearing the ocean speak and feeling the sea breeze caress your soul.
“Playa Cabana” is a spacious 2 story (plus a rooftop) home with 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms with a comfy queen futon that will work as a 4th bedroom.
Large equipped gourmet kitchen, is fully equipped to satisfy the pickiest of the chefs. Our stainless appliances include a gas stove and fridge with bottled water pumped to the fridge door for chilled drinking water and crushed ice.
The pool area on the back of the house with a little shaded area to cool off after a hot day! Visit Playa Cabana and let us pamper you the way you deserve!!!! We look forward welcoming you here with us!
Visiting Isla Mujeres can be addictive. If you want to continue traveling to other destinations, it may be best if you travel there first. This island will continue to call you back year after year until you finally call her home. She is a powerful force!
Dennis and Judi Loudon hail from Iowa, USA. After spending 34 years owning and operating a steakhouse they have retired and spend part of the year in Isla Mujeres.
Both had a lifelong dream of living near the sea. They realized that dream when they purchased an oceanfront lot in 2007. For a couple of years they drove their RV 3000+ miles to the island and spent part of the winter here. They built their dream home and moved in around the first of 2013.
The quote over their door says it all. “Dream on, dream on, dream until your dreams come true.” Stephen Tyler from Arrowsmith inspired this phrase.
- Smart TV
- Magic jack phone w/free calls to US and Canada
- DVD player
- USTV now—internet TV w/US channels
- BR w/2 twin beds with A/C
- Ensuite bath
- Dining table seats 8
- Eating bar w/3 barstools
- Granite Countertops
- Refrigerator w/ bottled water pumped to ice and water on the door
- Flex room w/futon bed –Can be used as fourth BR
- 2 identical Master Suites with baths and A/C
- Sliding glass doors to balcony from each Master Suite
- Balcony has 4 adirondack chairs and table w /4 chairs and a matrimonial hammock
Roof Top Terrace
- 360 degree views of the island and Cancun. A lovely spot to watch an amazing sunrise or sunset
Pool and Patio
- Sliding glass doors from the flex room open onto a large covered patio as well a large swimming pool.
- The patio is furnished with 4 lounge chairs and a patio table with 4 chairs
- We have a generous collection of floaties and sand and pool toys for kids and adults of all ages.
- Slow cooker
- Pots and pans
- Baking dishes
- Six burner stainless stove w/oven
- Furnished with most utensils and serving dishes to prepare a simple lunch or a gourmet dinner
- Large pantry for storage
- Six beach chairs
- Beach towels
- Sand toys
- Sleeps: 7