WELCOME TO VILLA AMISTAD. Inspired and inviting, Villa Amistad embodies comfort, style and total relaxation in Isla Mujeres, Mexico. Leave your worries behind and enjoy a sun-kissed holiday where overlooking the endless Mexican Caribbean is a way of life.
Recently completed, Villa Amistad was professionally designed and built by architect Ivonne Gamio. The Villa was inspired by the designs of Barragon and Legoretta to provide comfort, luxury, privacy and lifelong memories. Situated on the Caribbean side of Isla Mujeres, guests will enjoy the rolling waves of the sea and the steady flow of ocean air. The villa was designed with graded, step-down floors, providing the feeling of walking out into the ocean.
This contemporary Mexican retreat nestled in the bustling town of Isla Mujeres, Mexico is framed against the majestic turquoise Caribbean ocean on one side, and only steps away from the island’s shopping, dining and exploring on the other.
Turquoise water. Endless Ocean Breezes. Warm, soft sand. Picturesque sunsets. Villa Amistad provides a spectacular setting for your next island escape.
Villa Amistad uses the finest towels and bed linens. A full time staff provides daily maid, pool, gardening and security services. Guests are greeted upon arrival by an English-speaking host to provide an introduction to the facilities and answer questions concerning your stay.
Although Villa Amistad has everything you would want in a vacation home, you may want to enjoy other things that the island of Isla Mujeres has to offer. You can swim with dolphins, go sailing, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, or snorkeling. For an off-island excursion you can explore Mayan ruins, swim in cenotes and enjoy shopping in Cancun.
Whether you choose to explore the beautiful island of Isla Mujeres, or enjoy the comforts of the villa, everything you could ever want in a vacation home is provided at Villa Amistad.
Vacation Rental Amenities
· 4 Bedrooms/4 bathrooms/Sleeps up to 8 persons
· 2 Master suites upstairs with King bed in each, walk in closets, terrace, sliding glass doors opening to ocean, and attached bath with double rain head shower. View of the ocean from the shower.
· 1 Upstairs bedroom with Queen bed and full bathroom.
· 1 Downstairs bedroom with Queen bed and full bathroom.
· 3 Bedrooms/3 bathrooms/ Sleeps 6 persons.
· 1 Master suite upstairs with King Bed, walk in closet, terrace, sliding doors opening to ocean and attached bath with double rain head shower. View from the ocean from the shower.
· 1 upstairs bedroom with Queen bed and private full bathroom.
· 1 downstairs bedroom with Queen bed and full bathroom.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Smoking Allowed:Outside terraces only
- Not Suitable For Children:over 8 years old.
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
BEDROOMS: 4 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 8, BEDS FOR 8
- VILLA B 3 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms sleeps up to 6. * 1 Master bedroom with King Bed, Walk in Closet, Private bath & Double rain shower heads. * 1 Bedroom with Queen Bed & Private bath with rain shower head. * 1 Bedroom with Queen Bed & Full bath with rain shower head.
BATHROOMS: 4 BATHROOMS
- VILLA B * 1 Walk in Closet, Private bath & Double rain shower heads. * 1 Private bath with rain shower head. * 1 Full bath with rain shower head.
KITCHEN & DINING
- Dining:Both villas seat 8 people
- Dining Area Seats:8
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Full Service Staff.
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
POOL & SPA
- Communal Pool
- Lanai /Gazebo:Two palapas on the third floor terrace with stunning views of the Caribbean and Mujeres Bay…more
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
LOCATION & VIEW
- Sleeps: 8