Click here to purchase
Cancel for any Reason (CFAR)
IMVR has partnered with RentalGuardian.com and InsureStays to help safeguard your entire booking deposit and other pre-paid non-refundable payments related to planned travel. We strongly encourage you to purchase optional travel insurance.
✓ Travel Insurance covers risks incidental to planned travel such as sickness, accidental injury, or death of you or a family member (or of a traveling companion), weather delays, natural disasters, unexpected changes in your employment, and many more specified reasons.
✓ In addition, for an additional charge, you can choose the optional CFAR benefit which pays up to 60% of pre-paid non-refundable charges should cancel for any reason not covered by standard travel insurance.
✓ The standard travel insurance coverage costs 7% of your total reservation invoice amount; if you include the optional CFAR benefits, the coverage cost is 9.8% of your total reservation invoice amount. The premium charged for travel insurance is generally non-refundable after 15 days of coverage purchase.
✓As a covered traveler, should you have a medical issue or experience trip delay or interruption due to unforeseen developments, you may initiate your claim by calling (833) 610-0736.
Cancel For Any Reason (9.8% x trip cost)
- Our most popular Travel Protection coverage
- 30+ Covered Reasons at 100% Reimbursement and any reason not listed for 60% Reimbursement
- Available to: US Residents only (excluding NY, NH, WA)
- Purchase Rules:
- At time of booking
- Within 14 days of booking
- CANNOT purchase within 30 days of check-in (think of the calendar as being blacked out completely 30 days before check-in)
How Guests File Claims:
- Guests can initiate a coverage claim in any of the following ways:
- Online or
- Before Reporting a claim, make sure to register for access to claim updates.
- Call 1 (833) 610-0736 or
- Email [email protected]
- Online or
- You can assist your guests with the claims process by providing:
- Confirmation of reservation cancellation
- Documentation of any refunded money (if applicable)